Gray and Red Leather

October 26, 2012

IMG_5666


Today's post's title has nothing to do with 50 Shades of Grey, although after writing it, it somehow reminded me of the book, but here it is just about fashion. To be more specific a new red (p)leather top from Zara and a new coat from Topshop which I adore and have worn for most of this week. I love skirt and coat weather like the next fashion blogger, but I really like to throw in open toed shoes as well. 
To be honest I wear them all year round, yes even in the snow, but only when going out and the only distance I really have to walk in the snow is from the cab to the club;) 

I hope everyone is having a really great Friday, in Austria we have a national holiday today, that is also why this post comes so late. The weather has been bad all day, so my boyfriend and I spent the day in bed watching movies. I don't want to have a TV in my bedroom, but I really love that he has one in his;) Where do you stand on this battle? Yes it is a battle, even Sex and the City picked up on that;) 

Let me know what you think about the outfit!:) 

Allen meinen österreichischen Lesern einen schönen Nationalfeiertag und ein noch schöneres verlängertes Wochenende!:) 

PS: If you need a little pick-me-up head over to Amy's blog here. She always posts lovely quotes on Fridays!

IMG_5647
IMG_5633
IMG_5643
IMG_5651
IMG_5659


What I wore: 

Zara Pleather Shirt
Zara Heels
Mango and H&M Rings


Follow The Style Department

23 comments:

  1. i like your new coat, but i especially love the outfit! this top and skirt are a perfect pair and they look great on you. i also can't get over how gorgeous your hair is!

    www.insparisian.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your outfit!
    Beautiful Zara heels and love the leather top as well :D

    Stylejourneys

    ReplyDelete
  3. So extremely jealous of your hair, girl!

    - Erin xo

    365mu.blogspot.co.uk - One girl's attempt at creating 365 different make-up looks in as many days

    ReplyDelete
  4. Saw your comment on my blog! Thanks for visiting. I love your style. You look great in this outfit. Xo Inna

    BAKING IN COUTURE
    www.bakingincouture.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. great look! you have such beautiful hair!

    http://www.counttofour.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this look!! I'm loving your skirt and shoes! :)

    xo - Sheila
    www.sheislovelyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loooooove your outfit so much! wow it's gorgeous! :)
    Elyse xo
    http://demoiselleatomique.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  8. the skirt + coat looks really nice! i love how you post so frequently haha :) x

    skinnyfoxx.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. you have gorgeous hair. LOVE THAT leather top!

    -liv
    http://chocolivlovelaugh.blogspot.kr

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a stunning outfit! Love it!
    That leather burgundy top is gorgeous
    and I'm crazy about your see-through necklace!

    X
    http://dipitblack.com

    Follow you on Bloglovin' now, hope you follow me back :)!

    ReplyDelete
  11. nice necklace!!! love the skirt and the top! xo, Alma
    http://www.soulofashopper.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. awwwwe, you're so pretty! ♥♥♥♥ *-*


    natalijayasmina-b.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. WoW! This outfit is really the coolest one that I have seen today!!! :O

    ReplyDelete
  14. Kate! What a fabulous outfit! I love every part especially the jacket!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lovely bit of Zara :) X

    http://your-girl-is-lovely.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  16. Nice outfit, love the necklace! You look beautiful :)

    www.tlnique.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a great outfit! That top is FABULOUS! xo, Julie
    www.fromproseccotoplaid.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Waw cheched your blog and you have a great style! tnx so much for stoppin by at my spot im deff a new follower! hope to stay in touch.

    http://mancinasspot.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  19. That necklace is officially on my "Want List", of course it's from Asos!

    Best,

    Tamara B.
    LilMissStyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
  20. LOVE this look! Love it!

    http://theleatherskirt.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for all your lovely comments, I read every one and really appreciate them:)